Going the distance

Life is like a long distance run. Most of the time you're looking forward, but occasionally you look back at what you've covered… You know there will be obstacles throughout the journey - but deep down, you know you can handle anything that comes your way. Most importantly... you keep putting one foot in front of the other and let 'NOTHING' stand in your way!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Decaf Wins

So now into day four of the decaf therory. The headache has subsided. I have completed my second 3 mile run of the week. The odd part is my legs feel like I have never ran that far before.

Both legs feel like I did a squat work out at the boot camp. I have decided tomorrow will bring on an attempt at 6+, Feeling I was at a 10 mile long run before I was hit with this balance issue.

I have also taken myself off of ALL pain blockers for now. Could it be I had relied on IbP for so long I just never felt any discomfort. I just continued to push harder and harder each day. If it feels good your not working hard enough.

My eyes are on the prize of Hinson Lake. How far will I go. 50,75,100. Only time will tell. For now time to work out the training schedule and prepare for the distance.

Gotta run. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment