Going the distance

Life is like a long distance run. Most of the time you're looking forward, but occasionally you look back at what you've covered… You know there will be obstacles throughout the journey - but deep down, you know you can handle anything that comes your way. Most importantly... you keep putting one foot in front of the other and let 'NOTHING' stand in your way!!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Recovery Sucks

Not to be negative. But it truly sucks. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since HL24 and I have only put up about 14 total miles.

Who knew if I used a golf ball in my arch it would release the pain in my shin. Between that and becoming intimate with my foam roller, Monday will be day one.

I've gots me a belt buckle to go get.



Different windows of opportunity are opening and closing throughout our lives. If your ultrarunning window is currently open, then you best take advantage before ‘what if’ and ‘should have’ become the reality…

No comments:

Post a Comment