Going the distance

Life is like a long distance run. Most of the time you're looking forward, but occasionally you look back at what you've covered… You know there will be obstacles throughout the journey - but deep down, you know you can handle anything that comes your way. Most importantly... you keep putting one foot in front of the other and let 'NOTHING' stand in your way!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Sultan 50K

This race ( Fun Run ) has been on my bucket list for years.




Garmin Connect - Sultan 50K

This week leading up to the run has been interesting. I decided to take it easy. For some reason deep down inside, I have been letting the elevation intimidate me. I don't know why but its there. This will make this more challenging for me.



The weather has been a issue as well. Today a freezing rain fell over the region. The start temps tomorrow will be hovering in the 20's. If were lucky we will see some warmer temps in the higher elevations. I'm positive we will have snow. This should make footing interesting.

For now all I can hope for is a solid nights sleep and clear roads in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment